Candidates No Longer Represent The Citizens
Jay Taylor is a Fiscally Conservative and Socially Moderate Independent Candidate for US House District 26 of Texas.
As a country, our extreme Left and Right politics have placed in danger our values, what it means to be American, and our entire way of life. All of these things and more are under attack by our own political parties and politicians.
We can and must DO BETTER!
There is a movement building in our country, and Texas is at the forefront! We are grassroots, independent citizens that are ready to put our COUNTRY before ANY PARTY, or political ideology. The only way to do this is for citizens like you to get involved and tell the Republicans and Democrats you are tired of their immature antics. You do this by voting for people like me.
What I promise to you:
- I will stand for what is right
- I will drive for intelligent policies regardless of which Party presents a good idea
- I will fight to destroy ridiculous programs politicians waste our money on
- I will stand for the silent majority that is pummelled by the media and the extremists from the Left and the Right
- I will present bills to place term limits on every elected office possible
- I will demand the end of legal corruption
- I will shine a light on "dark money" and work ceaselessly to get it out of our political process
- I will work for YOU, not for a Party and their political donors
- I will bring balance to our political debates to create a better functioning government
- I will be honest and shoot straight with you - even if it is a tough topic
- I will help promote The Alliance Party in order to get us closer to a Three-Party system
The Republicans and Democrats have a few speaking points they use to keep the citizens under their control. They use these points to keep us distracted from what truly matters. They have deceived a significant number of us into believing we can all be boiled down to a few different groups that have nothing in common.
Let us take back control of our narrative. Let us work together to make things better. Let us place our families and our neighborhoods ahead of the hate manufactured by Washington and the Lobbyists who pay them for their votes.